Monday 23 May 2011

New week, new challenges

Howdy doody peeps!

Hope you had an awesome weekend :-) The wedding on Friday was lovely; the bride looked absolutely gorgeous and I boo-hoo'd my eyes out when the couple were saying their vows, I just couldn't help it! Needless to say the day was great BUT THE HANGOVER THE NEXT DAY was pooooooo :-( all I managed to do was watch the whole of the X-Men box set (three films), eat a whole pizza and er, that was about it! On Sunday I woke up at noon... disgraceful! But I did redeem myself by doing lots of DIY, gardening and drawing. Phew!


My agent over at The Paintbox emailed last week asking for lots of Christmas designs so I'll be busying myself with all that is red, gold and green. Jingle Bells! But it's only May?! And sunny and warm?! A liker on my facebook page (Made With Love) said she draws the curtains, puts on some crimbo tunes and has a Baileys to get into the Christmas spirit?!!! Ha! Think I'll be trying that later!
Nanny s-a xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment