Tuesday 4 January 2011

The latest project...

As well as enjoying the festivities, I have been busy gathering inspiration and creating artwork for my contribution to this year's Sketchbook Project which is due to finish on 15th Jan. I haven't entered this before but thought the concept was a fantastic one and it was definitely worth being involved. For those of you who don't know, the project calls for approximately 3000 artists/designers/illustrators (tbh you don't have to be a creative but I am sure it helps!) to each complete a sketchbook. Once all sketchbooks are filled and then returned, they will do a tour of several galleries in America. I'm wondering if I can afford a ticket over there as it would be great to see my bok amongst all those others! I'll post some pages from my contribution over the next couple of weeks... x

No comments:

Post a Comment