Monday 10 January 2011

Ahhhh!! Sketchbook project final date draws near!

Hello all, hope you had a nice weekend :-) I've been busying myself with the final bits for my contribution to the Sketchbook Project. My theme was Make Mine a Double but I didn't just want to create a bunch of pages related to boozeo so I had a good long think and decided that the double bit could relate to double acts and therefore things that go hand in hand together. Here are a few pages to show what I mean...


Peanut Butter and Jelly (Jam)


Shirt and Tie



Hug and Kiss

More to follow later this week but to see the whole thing you'll have to join the tour!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these!!! and thanks for being my 60th follower over at Little Jackrabbits. Keep up the fantastic work. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely feedback and support :-) !! xxx

    ReplyDelete