Monday 28 February 2011

Tigerprint Competition

Hey Hey All :-)
Hope you had a wonderful weekend! My sister and I had an excellend time at the wine tasting/vineyard tour. We even went to Brighton the next day to extend the mini holiday/birthday treat a little further. I now have one very happy sister which is one of my main aims this year seeing as she struggles so much. I FEEL WARM INSIDE!! YIP YIP!
On the way back from Brighton my sis (annoyingly) fell asleep. Not wanting to waste a good thinking opportunity (and also trying not to fall asleep myself whilst driving) I let my brain cells do their thing and mull over what I could produce for Tigerprint's design competeition; the theme being topical humour. Seeing as my tom-tom got me to Brighton and back, I thought it only decent to base a little pic on him! I've also thought of other things to submit for the competition but you'll have to wait for those!

Nanny x

No comments:

Post a Comment