Monday 7 February 2011

Monday 7/2/11 = Sausage Dog time

Hello all! Hope your weekend was as pleasant as mine :-) The dinner party at my Mum's was simply brilliant and the little favour baskets I made not only looked right at home on the dining table, but went down a storm with all of mum's guests! Yip!! The only blooper of the evening was the cheescake being dropped upside-down directly onto the table... oh dear :-S


So... It is no secret that I adore sausage dogs. In fact, it is fair to say I'm obsessed! I came across this piccy that I had completely forgotten about drawing in an old folder on my Mac!

Anyway, it inspired me to do this newer scribble for the bloglette! I WANT TO FILL MY LIFE WITH DACHSHUNDS!!!
Hmm... Now all that I need to do is save the £800 to buy a real one... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment