Friday 4 February 2011

Repeating CHEESE themed pattern

Hello hello! IT'S FRIDAY!! Yippeeeee!
So, I've been busy this past week juggling my day job, going to zumba (which is hilarious) and trying to get a few things sorted for my visit to Spring Fair next Thursday. I'm going along with my little sis (who is actually taller than I am!) and I'm hoping the trip will result in getting some new contacts and therefore some new prospects for freelance work. As mentioned right at the beginning of my blog, I feel like I've got nothing to lose this year so I'm going to get my bum in gear and DO MY BEST to boost my portfolio and also my confidence!


Here's a little taster of work (pun intended!); some people like sweet things but I LOVE savory. This one's for you if you like savory toooooo :-)
If my sis lets me, I'll post some of her work at some point... She's a very talented designer and illustrator. I'm hoping Spring Fair will inspire her and give her a nudge in the right direction too.

Have a lovely weekend xxx

2 comments: