Tuesday 15 February 2011

Oh Deer-y me! (groan)

Hey Hey :-)
Another day, another drawing... well, another pattern! I enjoyed creating the cheese repeat pattern so much that I decided to do another incorporating this sketch I did of a little deer. I'm going to play around a bit more as I've done my typical thing of chucking too much onto one page and I'm not sure if it's working or not!! Here's the main tile:


And the repeat pattern. I'd love this as a print on a dress... :-)



I tried this with more drawings inbetween the tiles, but it started to look too crowded... hmmm. Your feedback and comments on this would be appreciated! Thank you! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The drawings are so loose but when its repeated it look a little structured. Maybe try flipping every second tile or step and repeat the tiles so the deers aren't in such a straight line. I do agree. gorgeous dress material. xo

    ReplyDelete