Friday 11 February 2011

Spring Fair :-)

Hey hey all! It's Friday, everyone's favorite day of the week!
Yesterday my sister and I attended the last day of the wonderful Spring Fair. Despite being smaller than previous years, the quality of the design work on show was certainly not compromised! I had some incredibly inspiring and motivational chats with a variety of people including a very nice girl called Faye who was so generous with her time and insight :-) I'll post a link to her work asap, it was beautiful!
Unfortunately you can't take photos at these kinds of things so you'll have to make do with some of my design work instead!


I created these using paint, collage and my trusty Mac. Subject matter started as Valentine's but then became mixed as I was having a bit of a play around really. Hope you like them!


:-D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment