Tuesday 19 July 2011

The Egg Magician: Part 2 (of 4)

Happy Tuesday!

And thank you to all who have commented on my last post! YEEAAAAHHHHHH! Romance!! ;-)

I am very happy today despite it being grotty outside. This is because IT IS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW and although I will be 28 and should perhaps be worried about getting older, I actually feel like I am about 8 and I simply love it that tomorrow is MY SPECIAL DAY. Yes yes, I know I share MY BIRTHDAY with 18million others (thank you Google for helping me find that fact) but I can't help getting excited about it!! I put birthday decorations up in my house last week! HE HE HE!

Egg Magician Part 2 for your eyes:


There will be 4 parts to this "comic" in case you were wondering! Then, I think I'll go back to my usual stuffs for a bit!

I probably won't be posting tomorrow but I'll do my best to get something up on Thurs! :-)
Lots of love from the Birthday Nanny xxxx

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday!!!!! I get so excited about my birthday (coming up on 5th Aug... yaya) and wonder why no one else does! I love that you have birthday decorations - what are they? I must get some! And 28 is soooooooooooooooooooo young. I'm 32 on 5th Aug and still feel like a berk-ish 7 year old. I don;t have your address, but consider this a virtual birthday card of immenseness, and I wish you a superdooper birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This egg and I must have been twins seperated at birth! That is my speciality, and I fully grossed several people out today with it. Very funny and cute.

    I hope that you have an extremely happy birthday tomorrow and a wonderful year. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magic show Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete