Friday 15 April 2011

Birthday Fun

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!
I'm off to the Lovely Kate's birthday party tonight :-) She has been so supportive through all of this so I wanted to wish her a super duper Happy Birthday on here too! Hope she likes her gifts... !!



This isn't the card I've given to Kate but though it was fitting for this post! My only problem is now that I've taken a step back and given my eyes time to get fresh again, I think it may appear like the banana on the far right is giving the gift of poop??!!! ha ha ha!! Oh nooooooo!! I'm never going to see this any differently!! Think I best change it before I try to sell it eh? :-) Have a great weekend all xxx

3 comments:

  1. Nanny! I really don't think it does look like poop! With all respect, it looks more like chocolate, especially because it looks like it's in four squares, (I get that that's ribbon, but it still makes it look like four little square quarters of chocolate). Have a fun time at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Haha and I didn't think of poop until you said it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "what a crappy gift"
    OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete