Thursday 7 April 2011

Antibiotics = Amazing

Howdy All!
I cannot believe how much better I feel now the antibiotics have kicked in! I'm still a bit rought but NO WAY as bad as I was earlier in the week!! A big WOO-HOO to modern medicine!!
Really glad that people liked the "sweet cup cake" image I managed to get done yesterday, this one is following along the same lines and I have more up my sleeve to showcase (once I finish them!):


It's so nice (and encouraging) to have other people's thoughts on where they'd look good too... it's giving me some ideas!! I agree these would look CUTE on kids clothing! YIPEE!!

Something unrelated now, Father's Day... I know my Dad would LOVE this as he is a lover of the traditional Full English Breakfast. His belly is evidence of that! He he he, sorry Dad!


Not sure if I'm 100% convinced of my colour choices yet though... I may also add some "jiggle" marks. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Another great idea. Can't help but wonder what the Mother's Day version would be like? Hopefully it would have chocolate in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was just thinking that you would probably really enjoy the word that I had yesterday. It is

    RUMBUMPTIOUS

    and it means boisterous and uproarious, but the real joy is just how much fun it is to say in a really bigm, jolly accent. Anyway, glad to hear your feeling better, and jiggle marks would be cute. Take care.

    ReplyDelete