Friday 12 August 2011

Camping times!

HAPPY FRIDAY-ING ALL!

Hope you are all well and enjoying the very last part of the working week. I am so very much looking forward to 5.30pm tonight when I can hit the road and make my way onto my weekend of CAMPING FUN! I have just read the weather report and apparently it's going to rain a little. I'm sure we can cope with the raindrops but I'm kinda wishing I hadn't forgotten to pack my wellies...

This is for all of my favourites ESPECIALLY the book florist who continues to not only bring much needed support but also a big smile to my face!

 have a great one all! Nanny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! And at the same time a long, cute 'awwwwwwwww'! Thankyou! That is incredibly sweet and your picture is smile-and-laughter-inducing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really loving discovering your blog... much fun and talent over here!! x sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love this on a card please, have you got an etsy shop or something?
    Jx

    ReplyDelete