Thursday 31 March 2011

Final post for the month

Happy Thursday! I am trying to be jolly but have got a horrendous cold so feel like my head is full of cotton wool, my right eye keeps watering and I have just one runny nostril (tmi?!). Grim. I have been honey, lemon and ginger-ing it up so hopefully it will pass soon.. grrrrr.


I am on a diet and so far I've lost about 9lb (since the beginning of the year). Seeing as I have two weddings and a hen do to attend in April/May, I best get the biscuit bug on board to pinch all my biscuits and not just the last one...
Nanny snotty love to you all xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh you poor cutie. I can very much relate to you. I'm not a hypochondriac, but I could honestly say that I spend something like 40% of the year was hayfever or sneezes. Achoo! As my brother and I would say: "Bless you! Bless you in advance!" Anyway, get well soon and good luck with the dieting. I think your Biscuit Bug is very sweet. Have you seen the pop-up book, 'Alphabet Bugs'? It was a favourite of my brothers when he was little, and features 26 bugs that might somehow be related to the naughty (and yet helpful) Biscuit Bug!

    By the way...
    Pinch and a punch for the first of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your biscuit bug, he needs to come here after your place :-).
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete