Thursday 10 March 2011

Favourite pants...


Hi all! Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all who have been supportive and really cheering me on with all of my illustrative work; it is so great to have people actually like what I'm doing! Despite feeling all this love, I woke up a bit grumpy today so I decided to wear my favourite pants to cheer me up. They are not my sexy ones like above (!) but they... actually... I am not sure why I'm talking about this on here! I probably shouldn't, APOLOGIES! Ha Ha!
Hope your Thursday is jolly :-) xxx

1 comment:

  1. You make me... I don't like the cheesy-ness of this word but you've brought it upon yourself... You... make... me... GIGGLE! Uuughh. OK. Glad that's out. I really dislike that word, but laugh doesn't have the same sound, does it?

    ReplyDelete