Tuesday 22 March 2011

A day for "busy-bee"-ness... bzzzzzz

Hey Hey Hey! :-D

Today I have been busying myself with sorting out my SPANGLY SPARKLING NEW facebook page, completing some more doodles and thinking up of other things for your viewing pleasure :-)  re. facebook: TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Ha ha ha, shameless plug!

Um, I have recently had some great news but I don't want to jinx it so will wait a little while longer before I properly announce it. I'm pretty terrible at keeping secrets of this kind so you'll probably find out beforehand anyway!

On a final note, I would like to say a big thank you again to everyone who has been so supportive you know who you are! I would like to say a special overseas thanks to The Book Florist who has left some very encouraging comments recently (I hope your studies are going well, GOOD LUCK!). Everyone please take a look at her inspiring blog if you get the chance; a must for all you book buffs out there! I especially enjoy her "word of the day" section and I shall be using such words in future illustrations if possible :-) ! FLOUNCE FLOUNCE FLOUNCE! He he he! Anyways, this one is for you Book Florist :-) enjoy!

HA HA HA :-) xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love your illustrations & posts - they are packed with character & humour. You brought some joy into my day today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote one comment, but it didn't say everything I wanted to say so I deleted it and started again! Nanny, thankyou so much for that. You seriously bring me so much delight whenever you open your mouth! I enjoy hearing from you so much, and I'm so grateful for your encouragement. It means so much! Good luck in everything and keep talking!

    ReplyDelete