Thursday 24 March 2011

Fa la la :-D

HI EVERYONE!! All 30 of you :-) that makes me so jolly!! I honestly thought it would just be me posting on here and that no-one would read it; I am so flattered to actually have any followers let alone have 30 and have some truly lovely comments too! THANKS (you must be bored of me saying that, right?!)! YOU LOT FILL ME WITH SUPER SHA-BANG HAPPY! *does over exaggerated happy dance*

(I am aware that I've drawn eggs before but I seriously love them so have some more)

It's nice to know that I am able to spread the good vibes and positivity :-) I hadn't really been myself for quite some while but this blog has served as a bit of therapy for me really. Since I decided that I was no longer going to be down in the dumps and pull myself together, things have just gotten better and better. A smile is infectious so whatever your situation right now, keep on grinning. Even if it is to yourself and people think you are nuts. xxxx

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly how my mum and I feel about the blogging process. It's extremely theraputic (is that actually the right spelling?). And when people ACTUALLY LEAVE A COMMENT AND BECOME YOUR FOLLOWER, it is all sunshine and lollipops for days! It's just so encouraging. And yes, I love the eggs, too. Adorable. (Big eyes! Cute little voice! So much love!)

    ReplyDelete