Thursday 12 January 2012

third entry...

Hello Darlingos!

Sorry for my rather short amount of ramblings and my lack of posting yesterday; actual work got a bit mental and took over things! Luckily I was able to produce this today; its my third (hopefully of five if I have time!) design for the Tigerprint "What is Love?" competition. Fingers crossed they like them...


I've been getting all my inspiration for these from just being with Treasure Hunt Boy; I'm soooooo happy! It's our 6 month anniversary on Jan 17th (yey!) so we're going away this weekend to celebrate. We got a super deal on a 5* hotel within walking distance from the beach in Bournemouth (I LOVE THE BEACH!) and I think we'll have a super time. I CAN'T WAIT!

Hope you're having a lovely Thursday whatever you're up to and that you're (maybe!) feeling loved up tooooo!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that'll be so nice! I hope you have a really lovely time. And I think this illustration is beautiful. The new style is super-sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, have a lovely time, hope the weather stays dry. Nice illustration by the way!! : )

    ReplyDelete