Thursday 19 January 2012

I'm pooped!

Good Day all! Or perhaps that should be Good Evening if you're reading this later on tonight :-)

I'm not sure why but this week has really tired me out! I went to the gym earlier this week and went a bit mental on the cross trainer... maybe that's what did it?! ha ha!

I've been quite busy sorting some wedding invites out for a new friend; I love doing this sort of thing but it does take up quite a bit of time! Anywho, what I'm trying to say is I've not really been up to drawing for the pst couple of days so I don't have anything to post about today :-( But, for those of you who haven't already visited, why not check out my other blog, THRIFTY NANA for tips and general chat on making the pennies stretch further?? :-)



I'll do my best to post something BRAND SPANKING NEW tomorrow, ttfn! Nanny xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment