Thursday 22 December 2011

Unwanted gifts?

Hey!

Hope all is snowflakes and fairy dust with you! :-) Today I have mostly been winding myself down for the Christmas period by watching Crimbo films (MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL, YEY!) and listening to Christmas music: WOOP!

I created this today after hearing that approx £4 billion is spent on unwanted Christmas gifts each year in the UK; that's incredible! Perhaps we should just give each other cash or vouchers instead or donate the money to charity...


FYI: This will be my second to last post for this year; I'm going to miss blogging but it'll be nice to have a little break! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Nanny for your reply, and again for your support and happiness this year. I've thoroughly enjoyed this year and I look forward to next for some more merriment and cuteness. Merry Christmas and have fun on New Years Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across a site called, giftuwish.com recently. It helps avoiding unwanted gifts giving an option for the receiver of gift to choose without the giver knowing it. Other features of the site say, event invitations, anniversary reminders, online greetings are also useful.

    ReplyDelete