Thursday 10 November 2011

Recipe review!

Hello hello hello lovely followers!

I'm sorry I've been so quiet this week; I try and blog three times a week but it doesn't always work that way. My distracted behaviour is down to brainstorming like mad, resizing existing artwork and devising several plans to put into action now that I've decided to go it alone. I'm still very excited about it!



One of the first things I decided to do was create this double page spread for They Draw and Cook which is a website where artists/illustrators and designers who LOVE cooking can submit recipes in their own unique style. (for the eagle-eyed of you out there you may have noticed that I have created a freebie download of this recipe previously, but I didn't think it could hurt to redo it in a new format! Double click on the image for a more readable version). If the recipe is suitable it will be featured on their site or perhaps even printed in next year's edition of their book by the same name as the website! Woo! I'll keep you informed as always :-)

Hope you're smiling out there, see you later! xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why but the colours look bizarre once you double click, apologies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's your MegaPie you told us about at Mrs Anna's wedding! I'll cook it now!!!

    ReplyDelete