Thursday 17 November 2011

The Breakfast Club

Hey all :-D

Hope November is treating you well :-) So far I'm having a fantastic month, I feel totally pumped up and raring to go! WA-HOOOO!

So, I've been working on this design for quite some time now. I've got a few plans for it but I don't want to tell everything just yet. For now I've submitted it to threadless tees and I will see how it does there. It's not been approved yet for voting but when it does, I'll let you know!



(If you want to try the preliminary voting link I've been given  CLICK HERE but I can't guarantee you'll be able to vote just yet!)
Happy Thursday! :-) XXX

ps: today is my 4 month anniversary with Treasure Hunt Boy. I AM SO HAPPY! Just thought you'd like to know! :-) YEY!

2 comments:

  1. Fab T design SA. So glad to see souch fab work. Cant wait to see what is on next!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish my breakfast looked like that - yum!!!

    ReplyDelete