Wednesday 23 November 2011

Moo(.com) PART 2

Howdy all!

I am so sorry I've been a bit rubbish at blogging this week, I've been working on lots of stuff but haven't wanted to post about it as it's for Christmas and I don't want to ruin the surprise for the special people in my life! But what I can tell you is that I'm placing another order with Moo.com for some cards, WOOP! Here are some of the designs I've decided to get printed:


I'm hoping to sell them online, perhaps even from my own website... EXCITING! If any of you out there have a favourite design from my gallery which you think would sell well, I'd love to know!!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love them so much! I went through and made a mental note of all the ones I would love as a print or poster or something like that, and there are just too many! They're so funny and sweet, and they make such an incredible collection. Love "You are my sunshine", "When I'm wish you, my heart skips a beat" and "can I kiss your hot cherry lips?" Super cute!

    ReplyDelete