Thursday 16 June 2011

The happy in my head, realised!

HELLLOOOOOO!!

May I start with an apology; blogger is being a right DIV AGAIN and I'm not able to comment on any other blogs or say thank you to my new followers! GRRRR. I hope all the people that follow me know I am truly appreciative and to the peeps I follow: I do read your posts too and love all the creativity that's flying about! I'm not sure what to do about the blogger situation. It's starting to get me down :-(

I am so pleased by the reaction I've had from my last post. Who would've thought the mad scribbles and cuttings and stickings and writings in my journal could bring a smile to a face also! I will be sure to post another set of photos in the future :-)

RIGHT, down to business: Nanny S-A is very happy! The pattern (no longer a pattern, just a print) is finished! I don't think you can see all the details so I've cropped a few bits for you to seeeeeee also!



Hope it brings some jolly into your life! PARP... TING... BOING...


DING DING... TA-DA!




RATTA TAT TAT... TOOT DE TOOT!



PING PING... DING A LING


WEE-WA-WOO-WOO!! YEAHHHHHH! I'm planning on making and selling high quality prints from some of my doodlings and I CAN'T WAIT to hang this load of happy in my home.
Sincerely hope it makes you just as cheery too :-D xxx



2 comments:

  1. Love this! It's so happy! The strawberrys sweating are v.funny!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is extremely cheerful, and very cute! I really love your fruit pictures because they are always so gorgeous!

    I have been having the exact same problem with Blogger! When I'm on my laptop, Herbie, I can't comment at all. So I come down to the big impersonal family desktop after breakfast to comment. I really don't understand why it's so messed up at the moment, but it's extraordinarily frustrating, hey? Take care.

    ReplyDelete