Thursday 19 July 2012

What a week so far!

Hello to all of my beautiful blog readers!

I sincerely hope all of you are well and feeling summery! It seems the weather is FINALLY on the turn and that shy old Sun is now making more and more of an appearance!

I apologise in advance for my quick post but I'm off out to dinner but wanted to share my news with you; it's my BIRTHDAY TOMORROW (which is just the most exciting thing ever) and it seems I've got an early Birthday present as I'VE SOLD ANOTHER PIECE OF WORK! WOOP-LA!! YEY!
Remember this pattern I did a while ago?


I made a greetings card from it and it's sold! HOORAY! What do you think? :-)


In other non-related news, I'm getting on well in my new job! It's going to take a while to settle in but I'm trying to be uber smiley which seems to be helping! New work to follow as soon as I can! xxxx

1 comment:

  1. A very Happy Birthday! Looks like things are going well for you at the mo - well done! That's fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete