Wednesday 25 July 2012

OOH EXCITING!

Hey there loyal readers!

Alas, the past two weeks have been far busier than expected and I'm struggling to get into a routine drawing wise :-( I think I may have to work with existibg designs and create something new with them... LIKE THIS PERHAPS!!


unfortunately the printer who did these samples didn't understand my instruction to expand my pattern to fit their templates (perhaps he should've provided me with templates in the first place??!!) so these are mainly just an idea of print reproduction and quality but it defo gets my brain working on how best to impliment my existing designs onto products! MORE EXCITING STILL is that I have three orders already and I've only told two people about them! YEY!

hope you're all well and enjoying the summer so far :-) XXXXX

1 comment: