Wednesday 28 March 2012

Poop hits the fan

Hey all!

Hope you're all shiny and happy like the sun is here! Hmm, I really should be down in the dumps but I'm actually grinning like a fool instead! Yesterday I got told I will be made redundant (which is very poo indeed) but I feel like it will actually open up lots of opportunities, well, that's what I keep telling myself anyway!

A little something different:


I really enjoyed drawing this little guy, it was great stepping away from the usual hand drawn doodles for a while too! What do you think?? Hope you like!
Nanny xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I really like him, especially his rosy cheeks!

    Sorry to hear your news...it WILL all work out well, just that bit sooner now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! There he is :)
    Jx

    ReplyDelete