Friday 2 March 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Helloooooo!

So I've done my best to be jolly this week and despite having a bit of a blip this morning (my sister broke her ankle 4 weeks ago, she was expecting to have her cast off today but has to keep it on for another 2 weeks and is taking it out on anyone in a 50 mile radius!) I must say I have managed to remain happy and positive! The power of the mind eh?!

Lots of bits to post today!
1. Today's new piccy (of course!)


2. A snapshot from my online store, YEY!! CHECK THAT OUT!


3. A re-work of something from last year!

:-) Happy weekending everyone!! xxx

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I love the sugar pie honey bunch card. How cool to have your own shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'Love you Bucket Loads' illustration! It makes me feel so happy! Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete