Tuesday 6 March 2012

The bubble bursts...

Hey all!

Hope you're smiling wherever you are. I got some stinky news about my day job situation yesterday and after initially feeling rather sick about it, I began to feel very positive indeed as though someone somewhere (Grandma?!) is looking out for me and telling me NOW is the time to push forward with my Nanny S-A illustrations! So, there may be a little less posting over the next few weeks but it'll all be worth it in the long run!!

Today's post is for my sister; I've printed this out and made a huuuuuuuge badge/card for her (I'll hopefully get a photo of her wearing it later!). I can't believe my little sis is 26!! Happy Birthday Boris!


Will post more stuffs as soon as I'm able to :-) xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Keep smiling! Hope it all works out! I'm having to re-consider my job situation at the moment too. x

    ReplyDelete