Wednesday 1 February 2012

Thank goodness for February!

Hello everyone!

I am so ruddy well pleased January is over with! My grumpy spell went (as described in my last couple of posts) but then came back, GAH! Hopefully now we are in the second month of the year all those January blues will stay firmly behind us :-) phew.

Today's post; well...I did a little experimenting with colour on this one:


(RGB (web colours) never seem to look as good as my CMYK (print) files... apologies!)

Hope you are all having a great week and are feeling jolly, HURRAH FOR FEBRUARY! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely delighted to hear your're onto a happier month. Myself, I'm pretty cheerful. I'm being inducted into grade twelve tomorrow in a beautiful ceremony, listening to anthology albums from the library of Hermans Hermits and Elvis Presley, not to mention eating spearmint lollies! Pretty fun.

    And by the way, I think the colours are still nice, anyhow! Take care!

    ReplyDelete