Wednesday 18 April 2012

Happy Birthday Treasure Hunt Boy

Howdy doody there folks,

Hope you're feeling happy and well :-) So, on top of all my excitement from new agents, companies who are interested in ranges and searching for a part time job I've also been planning for Treasure Hunt Boy's birthday which is TODAY! Woo! As regular readers of my blog will know, THB and I met and started going out in June/July last year. Things have just gotten better and better and I'm just so happy! WOOP WOOP! Anyways, this is his card - I know he won't look on here tonight so the surprise is safe!


I can't wait for later tonight when I surprise him with gifts and goodies! YIPPEE! xxx

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet. I agree with midcenturylass. He's lucky to know someone so thoughtful as you.

    ReplyDelete