Tuesday 23 April 2013

New possibilities

Hello Everyone :-)

A HUGE THANKS to all who have been so supportive and kind and above all, UNDERSTANDING of my not being able to communicate as much as I'd like situation! I really am hoping that I'll be able to post more frequently than, well, nothing so fingers crossed. Also a big thanks to those who have been so complimentary of my new holding site: http://www.studiosa.co.uk/ big love to you all!

I've been celebrating LOTS of birthdays recently but the main one being THB's 30TH!! WOWZERS! He's a proper grown up now! ha ha ha! Upon celebrating a good friend's birthday, we went to a lovely tea shop which is local to me and I ASKED ABOUT POSSIBLY SELLING SOME OF MY CARDS AND THE MANAGER SAID SHE'D LOVE TO! woop woop woop! There's nothing official just yet but I'm hoping this all works out well :-) yipppeeeee!!

OMG! A BRAND SPANKING NEW DESIGN FOR YOUR EYEBALLS TO FEAST UPON!



Happy Tuesday all!
nanny s-a xxx

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so very awesome. Congratulations to you and all of the special people in your life experiencing milestones.

    ReplyDelete