Wednesday 27 February 2013

lots of re-working... again!

Hey there lovely Reader,

And how are you? Cheery I hope! So there have been yet more prospects on the horizon and yet again I don't feel like there are enough hours in the day! I'm off on a course tomorrow run by the lovely PaperGirls which I'm hoping will help steer my illustration in the right direction. It's hard keeping all the juggling balls that life throws at you up in the air sometimes...!

Some nice re-worked bits for you all! Enjoy!





xxxx :-) xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nanny S-A. Sorry for not commenting in a while. I'm trying to get fully back into the swing of blogging and commenting after a little hiatus over graduation. It's lovely to take the time to look at your beautiful illustrations, though!

    I had a quick question. I've just opened a Facebook page for The Book Florist (https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Book-Florist/342978302488043), and was wondering how you had managed to put a Facebook badge on your blog. I was hoping to do the same, but couldn't figure out how to. Whoops.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award... see my blog post for details :)
    Jx

    ReplyDelete