Saturday 29 December 2012

post Christmas Blues...

Hello all!

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas time :-) I am so sorry for my silence during the past month, it was an incredibly busy time for me as I'm sure was the same for you. The craft fair really started things off well though by putting me in a good mood and I had lots of parties and celebrations on the run up to the big day itself! This was all very well and good but it also meant I was constantly distracted from getting on with some drawing... not good at all! Oh well... Here's hoping 2013 allows me a little more time for my Nanny S-A drawings as the tail end of 2012 hasn't exactly been as I'd hoped illustration wise.

On Christmas Eve THB noticed that my outfit that day WAS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE REVERSE OF MY CARDS!!! WOOP WOOP!!! What do you think? :-)


Anyways, THB and I are on the downwards slope from Christmas but also on a slightly upwards climb to NYE! Perhaps this little chap is getting balloons ready for the final day of the year?! :-)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment