Thursday 6 September 2012

Coming to the end of London 2012

Hello everyone,

It is getting pretty late but I was adamant that I was going to post today so here it is with 40mins of Thursday left to spare! ha ha!

Have any of you been watching the Olympics and Paralympic games? I have despite the fact I'm not sporty at all. Well, BLIMEY! I've suddenly got dozens of new heroes to look up to especially the Paralympians. Imagine having a disability but overcoming the odds to represent your country at such a prestigious event; the hours of training and the discipline involved is just mind blowing and so utterly commendable.

This is sort of sport/Olympic themed:


Spoon would defo win; Egg is too cumbersome and wobbly! ha ha ha! Poor old Egg :-) xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet and funny picture! I know that I haven;t commented in a while, on account of not posting while my assessment load has been so heavy, but boy, it is so nice to return to see your cheery words and drawings again!

    And yes, I did watch the olympics. I was so moved by the lighting of the cauldron this year, and the beautiful symbol of unity that it represented. It was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete